[platform-ui-dev] How can I add an action to an another plug-in's tool bar path?

Hi,

   org.eclipse.jdt.ui/plugin.xml contributes an action (which is part of an
   action set) to the main tool bar. I would like to put it into the same
   group as already declared by another plug-in
   (org.eclipse.ui.workbench.texteditor) but this seems not to work via XML
   and I could not find API which would allow me to add a group to the main
   tool bar. However, I know that it is possible since two different
   plug-ins contribute to the navigation history tool bar group
   (toolbarPath="org.eclipse.ui.workbench.navigate/history.group").

   Dani

Back to the top