Re: [platform-ui-dev] Filter content for activities?

I think you are right Jared - it is not in the spirit of activites to
filter out anything the user added themselves. The purpose of activities
is to reduce the clutter of all of the options that are presented to the
user - we don't filter the display of anything they added themselves.

Tod

Jared Burns <jaredburns@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
04/22/2004 01:57 PM
Please respond to
platform-ui-dev

platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[platform-ui-dev] Filter content for activities?

Should views filter their content based on activities?

A little while back, we added code to filter breakpoints from the
Breakpoints view based on activities. It occurs to me, though, that this
probably isn't in line with the spirit of activities.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
- Jared