RE: [platform-ui-dev] Platform UI R3.0 icon refresh.

I think Randy means that previously the delete icon for the problems view toolbar was a red X and now it is grey in the R3.0 icon refresh.

/michael

Jared Burns <jaredburns@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/26/2004 02:57 PM

Please respond to
platform-ui-dev

platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject

On Fri, 2004-03-26 at 07:32, Randy Hudson wrote:
> Red X's becoming gray.

The only place I'm aware of red X's becoming gray is in the Java editor,
which turns the X's gray when you've fixed a problem, but not recompiled
yet. Is there some other place that I've missed?

- Jared