[platform-ui-dev] Custom triggers?

The platform has some well defined trigger points. Since the API allows a plug-in to enable activities and to listen to changes in the state of activity, doesn't mean that one can define custom triggers? Here are a couple of possible use cases to see if I am on the right track:

1. Connecting to my repository server (login) enables an activity that contains the Team actions that this repository supports.
2. My plugin contributes additional cool tools to the JDT. If the JDT where defined as an activity couldn't my activity listener enable my "cool tools" activity if and when the JDT activity were enabled?

Jim

Back to the top