[platform-ui-dev] Use of IWorkbenchSiteProgressService

I've been trying to use IWorkbenchSiteProgressService for background searches, and came up with a couple of questions:

1) What happens when I schedule multiple jobs that run in parallel? The user can start multiple search jobs that run in parallel. Is this supported?
2) I'm really only interested in showing the "busy" state for the search that is currently shown in the search view. But the user can switch the currently shown search. Can I switch the busy indication over to the new search job when the user selects it?
3) What about multiple windows? I may have the same search job showing in multiple workbench windows. How do I show the busy indication everywhere?

Thomas

Back to the top