re [platform-ui-dev] Fw: Development Tips

> Please see Darin's note.  This applies to the UI team as well.  We are seeking to
> understand any scenario when "out of memory" errors occur and to improve the
> quality of integration and nightly builds.

Whitney on the GEF team has found memory leaks while evaluating YoutKit (EG, it does heap inspection but not deltas).  Every time you open and close an editor with any Actions in it, the WorkbenchCommandSupport is holding onto actions in all kinds of ways.  The entire editor (compilationuniteditor) gets leaked.

-Randy

BTW, any thoughts on my context/keybinding api feedback?

Back to the top