[platform-ui-dev] JFace Text plug-in not compiling?

I've checked org.eclipse.jface.text out of HEAD, but it doesn't seem to
compile.

For example, I get an error in
org.eclipse.jface.text.link.LinkedPositionAnnotations because of a
reference to the nonexistant type
org.eclipse.jface.text.link.LinkedEnvironment. When it happened this
morning, I thought maybe I just checked the project out while someone
was in the middle of releasing a change. But it's been busted all day.

Is there something I missing to get the project to compile?

Thanks,
- Jared

Back to the top