Re: [platform-ui-dev] Lingering tooltips

Might indicate that the system has run out of timers.  If you hover over
the time in the task tray, do you get the date?

Chris Laffra/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
01/12/2004 12:13 PM
Please respond to
platform-ui-dev

platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: [platform-ui-dev] Lingering tooltips

Just FYI....

I see them also, on any popup. Usually after using eclipse for a couple of
days.
Not restricted to eclipse though (also on Notes). Windows shows popups by
drawing them
in 2 stages (it seems). First half transparent, then the full thing. It is
the
half-transparent one that lingers on in my case...

Might be a Windows-out-of-resources issue? It never happened until I
started using eclipse heavily.

Chris

Nick Edgar/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx