Re: [platform-ui-dev] Loading the 3.0 look from CVS

Jface does exist in that stream Randy - I am running with it now. However
I think you are wasting your time just yet - by M5 (hopefully sooner) we
will be including alternate jars for you to use with proper instructions
which will be much easier to use.

Tod

Randy Hudson <hudsonr@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx