Re: [platform-ui-dev] PDE: NoClassDefFoundError

I didn't bother isolating the problem. I was just happy that I could find a workaround. Perhaps someone on the eclipse.platform newsgroup or the PDE mailing list could offer insight into what persisted workspace state may have affected the launch configuration.

Timo Nentwig <eclipse@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

14/10/2003 01:34 PM
Please respond to platform-ui-dev