[platform-ui-dev] Modifying toolbars

Hi list members,

is it possible to modify the toolbars in the Eclipse IDE?

To be a bit more specific: I terribly miss the ability to have cvs update, cvs commit, cvs edit and cvs unedit buttons somewhere in the IDE to access these commands directly than by having to browse through some context menus. Is this possible?

Well, I don't know if this is the right place for asking this but since I found no better one and searching the web for my questions did not return any results I'd appreciate pointing me to the right place if I'm wrong here.

Thank you very much!

Regards,
Andre Pietsch, SCAI GmbH, Germany

Back to the top