Re: [platform-ui-dev] customize Perspective

If you are creating your own perspective, and not specifying that the Java
Coding action set be included by adding it using IPageLayout.addActionSet,
then it should not be there.
It's possible that it's getting added via an actionSet/part association
with the Java editor (see the org.eclipse.ui.actionSetPartAssociations
extension point).
Does this action set remain even if you close all editors?  If not, then
that's how it is being introduced.
Unfortunately, there's no way for the perspective to override this. Please
enter a problem report against Platform UI if this is the case.

Nick

Frank Mueller <mueller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
07/07/2003 05:52 PM