Re: [platform-ui-dev] customize Perspective

Unfortunately, this does not solve the issue. I already wrote the
perspective (IPerspectiveFactory). I placed the views and an editor on
the page, how I would like them to be. However, I can't seem to be able
to turn off some of the menus in the menubar. Say for example I would
like to turn off the Refactor menu (without removing the plugin) I need
to uncheck Java Coding under Window > Customize Perspective > Other. How
can I achieve the same using code? There must be some property I can
change to make this happen.

Frank