RE: [platform-ui-dev] welcome screen renderer component

Vladimir and Luiz,

For R3.0 we are planning on making use of a common embedded HTML widget in
areas like the Welcome Page, Help, Update and other areas.
Whether PDE ends up using this, and what role this leaves for PDE's forms
layout, remains to be seen.

We should move this discussion to the eclipse.platform newsgroup, since it
involves several components in the platform, and others in the community
may also be interested in voicing their requirements for an embedded HTML
widget and/or forms support.

Regards,
Nick

Vladimir Blagojevic <vladimir@xxxxxxxxxxx>