Re: [platform-ui-dev] welcome screen renderer component

Vladimir,

Sorry, just saw this note now.  The forms-style UI you see in the PDE
editors is not the same code as used in the Welcome editor.  The PDE
support is currently internal to PDE (no public API).

Regards,
Nick

Vladimir Blagojevic <vladimir@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx