[platform-ui-dev] read-only lightweight decorator in eclipse available here

Hi,

I was very interested by the demo plugin made by
Balaji Krish-Sampath, IBM in the article
'Understanding decorators in Eclipse', so I updated
some standard plugins of Eclipse to integrate it
better in the workspace (ie. react to 'refresh' action
or when property's changed).

Impacted plugins are org.eclipse.ui.workbench_2.1.0
and  org.eclipse.core.resources_2.1.0.

If s.o. finds this interesting I can provide with the
modified sources, the new jar's files, and an overview
of changes made. I tried the 'Create Patch' stuff
after checking out the files from CVS, but strangely
the diff report missed a lot of changes! Anyway, as
there are only a few changes, I guess that giving away
the modified source should be ok.

Cheers,
Baddreams