[platform-ui-dev] M5 JFace dependencies

I asked this on the newsgroup, but it occurred to me that this might be a
better place to ask (assuming this is the right mailing list for JFace).

Using JFace from M5 now requires the boot.jar from o.e.core.boot.  I thought
JFace was broken out into its own jar so there wouldn't be any unnecessary
dependencies on other parts of Eclipse.  Was this dependency unintentional
or by design?  What are the plans (if any) for removing these dependencies?

Ron

Back to the top