[platform-ui-dev] org.eclipse.ui.part.MultiPageEditorPart and clipboard actions

I’m developing a multi-page editor for a plugin.  It is similar to the PDE plugin.xml editor…. It is a couple of pages of SWT forms and the last page is a text editor.  The keyboard shortcuts for cut/copy/paste are always tied to the text-editor no matter what page is active.  I thought I would look at the PDE plugin.xml editor source code to see how they handled it, but then I found that this editor exhibits the same problem.  This is on an M4 build.  Can anyone tell me what I need to do to route these keyboard shortcut actions appropriately.  Thanks-

Mike Richards ~ PaeTec Communications, Inc.

Software Engineer

One PaeTec Plaza

600 Willowbrook Office Park

Fairport, NY 14450