Re: [platform-ui-dev] Proposal for CommandStack in JFace

Randy,

I am sympathetic to having a shared Undo/Redo facility, whether at the
Workbench level, JFace level, or below (we don't currently have a good
place to put this below JFace though).
It would also be beneficial to have some support at the Workbench level,
so that coupling of command stacks with the Undo and Redo global actions
could be simplified.

I've asked the Platform-Text and JDT-UI component owners to look at your
Command framework to see whether it would meet their needs, since they are
currently the main implementors of interesting undo/redo commands in the
current SDK.

Nick

Randy Hudson/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx