Re: [platform-ui-dev] Opera/Mozilla style mouse/pen gesture recognition inEclipse

The cut action came into my way a couple of times today. There's need for configurability
through preferences, similar to key bindings.

"Nick Edgar" <Nick_Edgar@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

28.11.2002 15:23
Please respond to platform-ui-dev