Re: Re[2]: [platform-ui-dev] 2.1 M4 Plan posted

A workbook is the implementation term for a split editor area.  If you
have multiple editors open, and drag the tab for one to the edge of the
editor area, the editor area is split.  Each half is called an editor
workbook in the implementation, although we never use this term in the UI.

Nick

Marco Qualizza <mqualizza@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
11/27/02 10:19 AM