Re: [platform-ui-dev] 2.1 M4 Plan posted

Note that the drop-down does not use a combo.  It is a simple button like
the >> chevron in IE, except it shows all editors, not just the ones not
visible in the tabs.
We could consider putting this in the toolbar when the tabs are hidden.
Thanks for the suggestion.

Nick

"Martin Dulisch" <mdulisch@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx