Re: [platform-ui-dev] 2.1 M4 Plan posted

Randy,

Our graphic designer is looking at various ideas for bringing the
presentation up to date.
There is a fine balance between making the tabs appear more prominent vs.
making them distracting, as is also the case with colour icons.

Nick

Randy Hudson <hudsonr@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
11/26/02 11:09 AM