Re: [platform-ui-dev] RE: [jdt-ui-dev] Hyperlinked code feature in M3

I think the complaint was that "Export" wasn't intuitive for javadoc
generation to begin with.
This is really a JDT issue.

Nick

Sebastian Davids <sdavids@xxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
11/21/02 01:30 PM
Please respond to platform-ui-dev

        To:     platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: [platform-ui-dev] RE: [jdt-ui-dev] Hyperlinked code feature in M3

 >>Now if we could just put javadoc generation someplace intuitive --
took me
 >>forever to find it under "export" -- then the UI would be nearly
perfect ;)

I second this.

I'd opt for a similar style (second level menu) we have w/ "New".

Export  >
                File System
                JAR-File
                Javadoc
                Other...

On folders/projects/packages w/out "*.java"-files the menu option
Export/Javadoc would have to be disabled -- generating Javadoc for
classes w/ no javadoc comments in source code is OK.

Sebastian Davids

P.S.: I'd try to implement this if you want me to.