Re: [platform-ui-dev] 2.1.M3 , some wishes

Laurent,

Please file separate feature requests in bugzilla for these
(http://dev.eclipse.org/bugs).  Some of these are JDT-specific and belong
in JDT-Text.  The rest can go in Platform-Text.
If there are issues other than in the text editors, you can file them
against JDT-UI or Platform-UI.

Note that Incremental Find does currently wrap around, if you hit it
again.  This is consistent with emacs.

Thanks,
Nick

"Guiraud, Laurent" <laurent.guiraud@xxxxxxx>