Re: [platform-ui-dev] disposing widgets in Wizard

Gupta,

Please post questions like this on the eclipse.tools newsgroup.  This list
is intended for discussions by the Platform UI team.
There are many more people who can help you on the newsgroup.

It would also help to indicate which exception you are getting.  Is it a
CoreException or an SWTException?
WorkspaceModifyOperation only changes the workspace in the way you specify
in the execute method.  It does not affect the wizard pages.
I suspect what is happening is that the methods you use end up calling
SWT, which must be called in the UI thread.  A WorkspaceModifyOperation
usually runs in a background thread, not the UI thread.  This depends on
what you specified for the fork flag when you passed your
WorkspaceModifyOperation to the run method.

Regards,
Nick

"Gupta, Saurabh [IT]" <saurabh.gupta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx