[platform-ui-dev] disposing widgets in Wizard

Hi,
I am creating a Wizard for creating new projects and extending
BasicNewResourceWizard. I have two WizardPages, a
WizardNewProjectCreationPage and one of my own custom pages.

Upon performFinish(), I run a WorkspaceModifyOperation() and in this I call
some methods on WizardNewProjectCreationPage  including
WizardNewProjectCreationPage.getProjectName() . I always get Exceptions.

However, when I call methods before (and not inside)
WorkspaceModifyOperation, I am always able to successfully execute.

Are the widgets on the WizardPages getting disposed in the
WorkspaceModifyOperation.??
Also, I am creating some SWT widgets in my WizardPage. How should I dispose
them??

thanks

Back to the top