[platform-ui-dev] Re^2: Collapse All feature in Navigator view

>>if you turn off the "Link Navigator selection to active Editor"

See bug 2069 ff.

I think "Collapse All" will even be useful if you have the preference above turned off.

Depending on how many folders you have opened it might save you _a lot_ of mouse clicks to close all the subfolders.

I don't think it adds "complexity" to the UI ... the users are already accustomed to the feature from the Package Explorer.

Back to the top