From: Nick Edgar [mailto:Nick_Edgar@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2002 12:07 PM
To: platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [platform-ui-dev] Enable an action set on the workbench by
default.

You will need to either discard your workbench.xml file (under
.metadata\plugins\org.eclipse.ui) or close and reopen the perspective.
Discarding your whole workspace works too.

The perspective remembers the set of action sets which were selected at
the time of creation, and does not detect new action sets added to the
registry.

Nick

"Simon Arsenault" <Simon_Arsenault@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx