[platform-ui-dev] Enable an action set on the workbench by default.

Hi,

I've created a wizard and I would like to invoke it from the workbench
toolbar button.
I've defined an actionset as a workbench toolbar button.(I've set the
visible option to "true").
I dont see it unless I go and enable it from
Perspective->Customize->Other..
Please let me know if  there is a way to display the actionset by default
when Eclipse is restarted?

This is what I defined in the plugin.xml
<extension point = "org.eclipse.ui.actionSets">
	  <actionSet
		id="HTMLParseActionSet"
        label="Parse HTML"
		visible="true">
		<action id="ParseHTMLAction"
			toolbarPath="Normal"
			label="Parse HTML"
			tooltip="Activate the HTML Parser wizard"
			icon="icons/helloworld.gif"
			class="HTMLParserAction"
			enablesFor="?">
		   <selection class="org.eclipse.core.resources.IFile"
name="*.htm*"/>
		</action>
       </actionSet>
    </extension>