[platform-ui-dev] Improved MultiPageEditor support

Has anyone looked into or made an effort to improve the MultiPageEditor
support such that pages for the multi-page editor can be contributed from a
plugin.xml file?  I have designed and implemented this myself but was
wondering if it is part of the new Eclipse 2.0 at all.  My implementation
also allows you to specify a contributor for each page you are contributing
and the contributions will activate/deactivate as the pages switch in the
multi-page editor.

However, one thing I'd really like to do is be able to contribute
editorActions to my pages so that others can extend the action set for an
individual page using the editorActions point.  I could rewrite this myself
so that I had my own EditorActionBuilder, etc.. but I'd prefer not to.  For
now, I could use the EditorActionBuilder but it is internal code so
technically I'm not "supposed" to as it will be subject to change.  If this
type of thing is desirable, could we make this part of the base so that I
could use these implementations like EditorActionBuilder "legally"?  Anyone
from OTI give an answer here...

Thanks,
Scott

Do You Yahoo!?