[platform-ui-dev] Fix Pass 1 plan

For this week's fix pass, we are focussing on the following items.
This applies to all Platform UI except the editor component, for which Kai
already sent out a note (similar priorities though).

- PRs marked with milestone F2 (Freeze 2 = Fri May 31)
- PRs with priority P1 and P2
- memory/resource leaks (already marked P1).
- critical performance issues (already marked P1).

Please mark PRs which you close with milestone F2.

We need to be careful to avoid regressions.
If there are any fixes which you think are at all risky, please let me
know.
I also recommend asking a team-mate to double-check your changes if they
are non-trivial.

Thanks,
Nick

Back to the top