Re: [platform-ui-dev] Full-color Eclipse?

I believe we should make a pact: I promise to never mention Notes as a UI design example.

There are just too many ways for a discussion based on that to degenerate.

McQ.

Jared Burns <jared-eclipse@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/22/2002 10:27 AM