Re: [platform-ui-dev] What are the different groups under the team menu for?

In our case, it didn't matter in practice since the providers filter their
actions on project nature.

However, we had a cursory look to see if we could add separators to an
existing menu and it didn't look like we could. How do we do this?

james

David_Springgay@xxxxxxx
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
03/26/02 09:21 AM