Re: [platform-ui-dev] Editor Reuse and the Debugger

It's a religious issue just like the multiple versus single window issue.
Personally, I insist on having a ton of editors open and working in a single
window. You can't debate personal workflow choices.

That said, the EditorList I just wrote (see my email to the list yesterday
morning) gets rid of the editor tab problem. You should try it. :)

- Jared

On Tuesday 26 March 2002 07:44 am, you wrote:
> Do you really need that many editors open?  Certainly, once you've opened
> that many the Tabs are no longer usable.  How do you switch between
> Editors?  Do you use Ctrl+F6, or do you use some View like the navigator to
> switch the Editors?
>
> I really don't think one needs that many editors open unless they are all
> *dirty*.  If they are not dirty, they are serving no purpose other than a
> bookmark so you can get back to them quickly.  If that is the case, then
> perhaps you could get by with history management of some type.

Back to the top