Re: [platform-ui-dev] Readme Tool example plugin

Yes it is a bug which is fixed in tonight's build.
I noticed that the 3rd menu item is losing its icon when it is retargetting but this seems unrelated.

Claude_Knaus@xxxxxxx
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/25/2002 11:58 AM
Please respond to platform-ui-dev