Re: [platform-ui-dev] RFC: Cut, Copy, Paste Proposal (end date = 12/03)

Only for the "cut between workbench and desktop" case. Between workbench windows, you control both the source and the destination, so you know when it happens. The more general version, which requires a callback from the window system is not implementable on all platforms.

McQ.

"Nick Edgar/OTT/OTI" <Nick_Edgar@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/29/2001 10:52 AM