[platform-ua-dev] Suggestion about article "Adding help to RCP app"

Hi.

It would be very useful adding some information about how configurate the exported product.

If you run the sample on eclipse workbench, using the "Launch eclipse application", it works fine, but if you export the product to a external localization, help doesn't work.
I supposed that it must be configured in any way, but I don't know if the problem is exactly the jetty configuration or other issues related with the http server configuration or equinox framework.

Thanks in advance.
Carlos.

Back to the top