Re: [platform-ua-dev] Integrating VSS and Eclipse with force.com IDE

Chris Goldthorpe

From: Priya Nair <Priya_Nair@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'platform-ua-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <platform-ua-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 02/10/2009 01:15 AM
Subject: [platform-ua-dev] Integrating VSS and Eclipse with force.com IDE

Hi,

We have integrated VSS and Eclipse with force.com IDE. So everytime we update a code we check out from VSS and check in back after update. But if two users are updating different files say Trigger A and Trigger B the eclipse is getting hanged and we are not able to commit the changes that is performed. Could anyone please guide me what could be reason for this? And also how it can be solved.

Thanks
Priya Nair
STAR Development Team | Infosys Technologies Limited

Infosys e-mail system.