[platform-ua-dev] Re: Comments about some Eclipse 3.2 features

I'd like to second the request (in msg00066.html) for a way to turn off the search result description in external Help windows (already possible in Dynamic Help, as you say). Does the positive response in this thread mean it's in the queue, or should we file a bug?

In addition (tho less urgently), our user community would like to see the return of the hit rate number that we knew and loved in earlier versions.

Denis Bradford
Documentation
StreamBase Systems
781-761-0820