[platform-ua-dev] Customizing header+footer on Infocenter print-outs--is this configurable?

1. Is there a way to customize the header and footer on printouts from Infocenter?  I can't find anything remotely related in the help system, and have not received any responses to this question from the Newsgroups in over a month.  Where is the header/footer content declared, and can it be customized?

AND, while I have your attention, here are two other issues that I can't get responses to from the Newsgroups (and the help is "no help"):

2. Infocenter doesn't seem to "obey" my baseTOCS setting.  It works fine locally, but not server-side. Any thoughts?

3. How to change the branding (other than "Eclise SDK")? A good samaritan on the Newsgroup said to "make a new product config", but I'm simply harnessing the Infocenter, not building a new product. Any help on this would be huge! :)

Thanks!  Todd