[platform-ua-dev] Dynamically generated TOC ?

I've had a peek at the code, but there doesn't seem to be any way to add
to the TOC programatically.  Does anyone know if this is possible ?

Much of my help documentation is essentially coming from property file
values in combination with some reflection.  I know how to generate the
HTML to view this using the help content producers, and to have this
displayed via the contextual/infopop help mechanism, but there doesn't
seem to be a way to generate TOC to link to them so links to them appear
in the main help TOC.

This isn't a huge deal, since these help documents can theoretically be
generated once using some script during the build process, but i thought
it would "neat" to be able to do this at runtime...

Any thoughts / pointers ?

Back to the top