[platform-ua-dev] Hiding content in universal intro

Hi!

I've created a corporate SDK for our company. This is based on Eclipse
with a few extra plug-ins and our own product. I'm also using the new
universal intro support and contributed an extension on the turotials page.

I'm now looking for a way to hide the PDE extensions. If I leave them
out in the introData.xml (which defines the initial layout) then they
will be added to the default position.

Shouldn't the universal intro hide stuff that is not visible due to
disabled capabilities or is there another way to hide the PDE content?

CU, Gunnar
--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx