[platform-ua-dev] BuildHelpIndex ant task problem in 3.2 M6

Hi,
I can no longer build the search index for my doc plugin using the BuildHelpIndex ant task.
I get the following error message:
"Help documentation could not be indexed completely."

I get the same error when I try to reindex each of the 5 "Eclipse doc plugins": org.eclipse.jdt.doc.isv, org.eclipse.jdt.doc.user, etc... Is that normal?

The ant task works fine in Eclipse 3.1.2 and Eclipse 3.2 M5.

Thanks for your help,
Pierre

Back to the top