Re: [platform-text-dev] Problem with plugin (texteditorrecipes)

> I already had a thread on the forum with Dani Megert (who directed me to
the zip), and he suggested I should report a bug to the "platform text".
Honestly I really don't know if it is a bug in Eclipse or that the plugin
is not correct (most likely). The plugin however shows no errors.

As said in the newsgroup: please file a bug report with steps to reproduce
the problem
(https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Platform;component=Text).
 This list is reserved for those developing Platform Text.

Dani

Back to the top