[platform-text-dev] Problem with plugin (texteditorrecipes)

Hello,

I'am busy integrating Eclipse in our company for mainframe editting (we already use it for Java). For this I have to develop a plugin for very exotic languages (tal, tacl, ddl etc.).
I was directed to a set of plugin-projects at the eclipse.org site.

http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/platform-text/eclipseCon/2006 /texteditorrecipes.zip

This zip contains 8 projects that build up a complete editor (for .rec files) with all the things I would like to have for my languages.
There is one problem ... project 1 & 2 work ... from project 3 (and up) don't work (see attached screenprint.jpg).

I already had a thread on the forum with Dani Megert (who directed me to the zip), and he suggested I should report a bug to the "platform text". Honestly I really don't know if it is a bug in Eclipse or that the plugin is not correct (most likely). The plugin however shows no errors.

Is it possible for you guys to take a look at it ? ... and perhaps make all the projects working again, in Eclipse Helios.
Perhaps you have similar projects available that do the same (and that do work).

I would for sure appreciate this very much, and with me a lot of other Eclipse-newbies on the planet.

I hope to get a reaction.

Regards,

Hans Nettenbreijers
Netherlands