[platform-text-dev] Problem Markers from ContentOutlinePage do not Appear as Annotations

I generate problem markers from both my language builder process and the my language ContentOutlinePage. The ones from the builder appear as annotations in the editor. However, the ones generated by the ContentOutlinePage do not. Both appear correctly in the task list. The identical code is used to create and set the attributes for the problem markers.

Why do they not appear when coming from the ContentOutlinePage? Is there a method to call to tell the editor to refresh the annotations from these problem markers?

Thanks,
Mary Kroening
Amzi! inc.

Back to the top