Re: [platform-text-dev] Vi maybe?

Eclipse supports configurable key bindings. One of the predefined key bindings is the Emacs key binding that mainly includes editor actions. Key bindings can be contributed by plug-ins. The plugin.xml file of org.eclipse.ui is a good starting point to find out more about this. Key bindings only help for assigning accelerators to actions. They don't help with differentiating between modes such as the vi's command and input mode. For that, there is no explicit Eclipse support.

Kai