  From:       "Stefan Frandl" <stefan.frandl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

  To:         <platform-team-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

  Date:       2009-09-25 12:14

  Subject:    [platform-team-dev] Team Synchronizing perspective

Hi All,

we are using Clover and Findbugs in Eclipse to verify the quality of the
produced code. We do our code reviews in the synchronizing perspective.
Unfortunately there is no possibility to show Findbugs and Clover results
in this perspective, which makes a code review complex.
It would be a damn cool feature to allow showing other code related views
(like clover and findbugs statistics/results) in the synchronize
perspective.
Beste Grüße / Kind regards,
Stefan Frandl
Mag. Stefan Frandl, TA Team Lead, Development, dynaTrace software GmbH
T +43 732 908208-16 | F +43 732 210100030 | E stefan.frandl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
dynaTrace is Continuous APM >> Monitor. Resolve. Prevent. >>
Web: http://www.dynatrace.com. | Blog: http://blog.dynatrace.com. | Learn
about dynaTrace in 2 minutes
Gartner named dynaTrace a Cool Vendor, 2009 | SDTimes named dynaTrace to
SDTimes 100 | JAX Innovation Award Europe - winner 2008
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is confidential and may
contain legally privileged information. This message is intended solely for
the use of the addressee. Use by others is prohibited. Disclosure, copying
and distribution of this information to third parties is not permitted. If
you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately and
delete it from your system. The integrity and security of this message
cannot be guaranteed and it may be subject to data corruption, interception
and unauthorized amendment, for which we accept no liability.