[platform-team-dev] Team Synchronizing perspective

Hi All,

we are using Clover and Findbugs in Eclipse to verify the quality of the produced code. We do our code reviews in the synchronizing perspective. Unfortunately there is no possibility to show Findbugs and Clover results in this perspective, which makes a code review complex.

It would be a damn cool feature to allow showing other code related views (like clover and findbugs statistics/results) in the synchronize perspective.

Beste Grüße / Kind regards,

Stefan Frandl
Mag. St
efan Frandl, TA Team Lead, Development, dynaTrace software GmbH
T +43 732 908208-16 | F +43 732 210100030 | E stefan.frandl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

dynaTrace is Continuous APM >> Monitor. Resolve. Prevent. >>

Web: http://www.dynatrace.com | Blog: http://blog.dynatrace.com | Learn about dynaTrace in 2 minutes

Gartner named dynaTrace a Cool Vendor, 2009 | SDTimes named dynaTrace to SDTimes 100 | JAX Innovation Award Europe - winner 2008

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is confidential and may contain legally privileged information. This message is intended solely for the use of the addressee. Use by others is prohibited. Disclosure, copying and distribution of this information to third parties is not permitted. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately and delete it from your system. The integrity and security of this message cannot be guaranteed and it may be subject to data corruption, interception and unauthorized amendment, for which we accept no liability.

Back to the top